Sunday, December 11, 2005

How not to brake?

Yesterday i went on a bike ride to Nandi hills. It was a nice experience. I pushed my bike to its full limit, sometimes wishing it was more powerfull. On a good highway strech I managed to almost touch 100kph. The trip was marred by a freaky accident. While coming back to bangalore, I lost balance and my fierro sliped off the road. It was again due to my crazy braking, applying only front disk brakes. First time when i slipped, when in college, it was Katte who was sitting behind me, and now it was Kojesh's turn. This was his first accident on road. Probably when Katte fell it was his first accident too. So I seem to be building a great reputation here. Its only matter of days before my mom finds out about this incident, when she sees my torn pants. But for now, I have managed to keep it under covers, and hope to get their nod for my future bike trips around the city.

3 Comments:

Blogger Venu said...

Hey,

How come you've stopped playing around with your "GNU/Linux" system? ;-)

12/13/2005 01:52:00 AM  
Blogger Chandan R said...

Adrew cowie's justification for not calling Linux GNU/Linux made sense to me. Henceforth no more fooling around with GNU/Linux.

If possible have a look at this Inside/Outside

12/14/2005 07:12:00 AM  
Blogger Manjesh said...

hehe... if only were our parents were born in this decade, they wud look at your blog ;)

anywayz... be careful with ur bike brakes dude

1/09/2006 10:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.