Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dataone usage stats

Finally i found the way to know the amount of dowload and upload done through my dataone broadband. http://10.240.43.216/ When i clicked on this link i got the shock of my life. I got this error message
" Sorry, IE is needed." . It had "Imcompatible Explore" as its title. I dont understand what in the world makes even the latest version of Firefox incompatible. Pitttts. I had to open that lousy IE. To get the usage details i had to click on the Service Records link. Here i got a bigger shock. It gave usage details session-wise in KBs, without giving the total per month usage figure. So to get what i needed i had to sum up around 60 entries spread accross 3 pages. Hats off to the genius who has designed it. He has thrown away even the basic concepts of usability out of his window.There were some more links available in this site but I didnot dare to click them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Saturday Night Takeout said...

hahahahaha!

7/18/2005 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thnx for dropping by my blog.

7/19/2005 02:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.